A fun, interactive music experience
Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers. Part game, part tool, Incredibox is above all an audio and visual experience that has quickly become a hit with people of all ages. The right mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity makes Incredibox ideal for everyone. And because it makes learning fun and entertaining, Incredibox is now being used by schools all over the world.
A great internet success story
Incredibox was created in 2009 and is the brainchild of the Lyon-based studio So Far So Good
. Starting out as a webpage, it was then released as a mobile and tablet app and became an instant hit. It has won several awards and appeared in various international media, including: FWA
and many others.
An appealing concept
Since its creation, So Far So Good
has often been contacted by international brands interested in having a custom version of Incredibox, through which they could engage their audience in a creative, musical process. This has given the team
the great fortune to build web campaigns for brands such as LINX and M&M’s
Key facts and figures
The free demo
has been enjoyed by more than 70 million players worldwide since 2009.
The paid app
, released in March 2016, recorded more than 1 million downloads.
Incredibox has around 480K (wonderful) followers on social networks.
- Desktop browser - 4 versions available for free
- Mobile devices - 1 version available for free (home screen install)
- iOS devices - all versions available on App Store for 4.99$ (require iOS 8 or later)
- Android devices - all versions available on Play Store and Amazon Sotre for 4.99$ (require Android 5.1 or later)
- MacOS computer - all versions available on Mac App Store and Steam for 4.99$ (require OSX 10.10 or later)
- Windows 10 computer - all versions available on Microsoft Store and Steam for 4.99$ (require Windows 10)