A fun, interactive music experience
Incredibox is a music app that lets you create your own music with the help of a merry crew of beatboxers. Part game, part tool, Incredibox is above all an audio and visual experience that has quickly become a hit with people of all ages. The right mix of music, graphics, animation and interactivity makes Incredibox ideal for everyone. And because it makes learning fun and entertaining, Incredibox is now being used by schools all over the world.
Key facts and figures
The free demo
has been enjoyed by more than 87 million players worldwide since 2009.
The paid app
, released in March 2016, recorded more than 2.1 million downloads.
Incredibox has around 550K (wonderful) followers on social networks.
A great internet success story
Incredibox was created in 2009 and is the brainchild of the Lyon-based studio So Far So Good
. Starting out as a Flash webpage, it was then released as a mobile and tablet app and became an instant hit. It has won several awards and appeared in various international media, including: FWA
and many others.
An appealing concept
Since its creation, So Far So Good
has often been contacted by international brands interested in having a custom version of Incredibox, through which they could engage their audience in a creative, musical process. This has given the team
the great fortune to build web campaigns for brands such as LINX and M&M’s
Project genesis - Incredibox v1 The original (desktop browser)
Mixforpeace Partnership with AXE® for the Axe Boat Festival - France exclusivity
Incredibox v5 Brazil
Incredibox v6 Alive
Incredibox desktop for Mac OSX
(including v1 to v6)
Incredibox desktop for Windows 10
(including v1 to v6)
Incredibox v7 Jeevan
Incredibox app + Tracks on Steam
(including v1 to v8)
Incredibox app reached the million sales across all stores (thank you so much!)
Incredibox app reached 2 million sales across all stores 🤩
Incredibox v9 Wekiddy
- Desktop browser - 4 versions available for free
- Mobile devices - 4 version available for free (home screen install)
- iOS devices - all versions available on App Store for 4.99$ (require iOS 11 or later)
- Android devices - all versions available on Play Store and Amazon Store for 4.99$ (require Android 5.1 or later)
- MacOS computer - all versions available on Mac App Store and Steam for 4.99$ (require OSX 10.10 or later)
- Windows 10 computer - all versions available on Microsoft Store and Steam for 4.99$ (require Windows 10)